When it comes to sensitive areas of surgery, patients will rightly expect to be cared for by experts in their field and I have devoted my life to helping people with dental issues as well as facial deformities and those needing TMJ surgery.
After receiving both my medical and dental degrees from the University of Leuven in Belgium, I started to specialise in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery while training in Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland. I then went on to be the Assistant Professor (Oberarzt) in the Department of Craniofacial Surgery at the University Hospital in Zurich under the direction of Professor Sailer from 1991 - 1999.
The vast experience I have gained over the years ensures that I am able to provide the very best care and treatment for my patients across a number of Oral and Maxillofacial areas. My specialist areas of treatment are in:
- Primary and secondary surgery for cleft lip and palate deformity
- Tertiary Cleft surgery in adults and cleft patients with multiple missing teeth, including reconstructive surgery
- Facial deformity
- Orthognathic surgery and distraction osteogenesis for treatment of Sleep Apnoea
- TMJ surgery
- Dental implant placement and Pre-Implant surgery (including associated sinus lifts, augmentations and ridge preservations)
- Facial contouring including genioplasty, rhinoplasty and augmentation of hard and soft tissues
- Paediatric oral surgery
- Tooth extraction
- Excision of small facial lesions.